State your opposition in writing today.
Email or call the Arizona Department of Environmental Quality and reference Temporary Aquifer Protection Permit No. P-106360.
Written comments are due no later than ADEQ’s close of business on December 23, 2012.
- ADEQ, Groundwater Section
Richard Mendolia, Project Manager
1110 W. Washington St., MC5415B-3,
Phoenix, AZ 85007
- Or via email to Richard Mendolia at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or Water Quality Division Director, Michael Fulton at (602) 771-2306 or email@example.com.
Contact U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, Region 9, Groundwater Office and reference permit request AZ 396000001.
- Representative Nancy Rumrill at (415) 972-3293 or Rumrill.Nancy@epa.gov
- or mail to: U.S. EPA Region 9 - 75 Hawthorne Street San Francisco, CA, 94105
Florence Reminder & Blade-Tribune
P.O. Box 910 Florence, AZ 85132
Email the Florence Council or send a letter in mail. You can mail your letters opposed to Florence Copper Project to:
Mayor Rankin and City Council
TOWN OF FLORENCE
C/O MAYOR AND COUNCIL
P.O. Box 2670
Florence, Arizona 85132
You should also email them at:
- Mayor Tom Rankin: Mayor@florenceaz.gov
- Councilman Thomas Celaya: Council@florenceaz.gov
- Councilman Bill Hawkins: Council@florenceaz.gov
- Councilman Ruben Montano: Council@florenceaz.gov
- Councilman Tom Smith: Council@florenceaz.gov
- Councilwoman Tara Walter: Council@florenceaz.gov
- Councilwoman Vallarie Woolridge: Vallarie.Woolridge@florenceaz.gov